The Belly Be Well™ SELF CARE FOUNDATION
Starts September 12, 2022
with Christine Matheson
This live & interactive 4-week online group program will provide you with a lifelong toolkit of practical, powerful & easy self-care techniques to help transform your digestive, pelvic, gynecological or fertility health.
You’ll feel more in control of your belly health after learning Arvigo® Self-Abdominal Massage, a unique & ancient Maya healing practice that can improve the alignment and function of your abdominal organs.
You’ll uplevel your belly wellness with access to the Belly Be Well™Self-Care Essentials Guide that gives you step-by-step instructions on 6 more easy & natural self-care techniques to help you digest your best, have easier periods, a smoother menopausal transition, or support your fertility.
This is for you if…
- You have a tendency to hold tension in your belly and pelvis and could benefit from an easy ancient healing technique that brings relief
- You're tired of having digestive concerns such as bloating, gas or constipation and want practical strategies that could give you more predictable digestion & a calmer gut
- You're seeking natural strategies to ease period pain and pre-menstrual discomfort to experience regular & healthy menstrual cycles
- You're preparing to conceive and want safe and natural ways to support your fertility whether you're trying naturally or with fertility treatments
- You're proactive about your health & want a toolkit of simple yet powerful self-care practices, like Arvigo® self-abdominal massage, that can have a positive impact on your overall wellness and body awareness
By the end of this program,
you will have…
Learned how to do Arvigo® self-abdominal massage for your personal use and benefit
Add this easy yet powerful ancient healing technique, also known as “uterine massage”, that only takes a mininum of 5 minutes daily to your self-care routine to improve the alignment and function of your pelvic and abdominal organs to enhance your digestion, menstruation, menopausal experience, or support your fertility.
*Note: This portion of the program is taught in association with he Arvigo® Institute and this ‘Tending the Belly’ training is focused on you learning Arvigo® self-abdominal massage for your own personal use and benefit and does give you permission to teach or apply this technique to others. Contact [email protected] for more info or questions.
Gained six more practical strategies for your self-care toolkit to bring relief and revitalization to your belly
From learning how to do castor oil packs to acupressure points you’ll feel more equipped and in control of your belly wellness with these 6 natural and easy self-care practices that you can use as needed or on a regular basis
Experience support to actually integrate these self-care strategies into your busy lifeBy being part of this live program you’ll receive encouraging support and accountability to help ensure that these new practices truly fit into and stick in your routine. You’ll also have time to turn your insight into action and have the opportunity to get any of your questions answered by your program guide, Christine Matheson, through bonus Self-Care Practice/ Q & A Calls so that you feel confident putting your belly health self-care toolkit into practice.
Developed a deep appreciation for why your belly health has a ripple effect on your overall healthAnd how key it is to have techniques to regularly improve the circulation, lymphatic drainage and gut motility in your abdomen in addition to to supporting the alignment of the pelvic and abdominal organs to optimize their function
Set your personal #bellybewell goal based on everything you've learned during the programSo that you can sustain a doable, empowering, and sustainable belly-loving health routine for yourself and you have it mapped out in a weekly or monthly schedule to help you keep up your commitment to self-care beyond this program.
“It was really empowering to learn about the ancient Mayan wisdom of Arvigo abdominal massage and to now be able to practice it on myself. I highly recommend this wonderful course. Christine is highly knowledgeable and passionate, and has so much wisdom to share”.
Nicole K. Toronto, Ontario , Canada
What’s Inside of The Belly Be Well™ Self-Care Foundation
1. The Arvigo Institute's "Tending the Belly" 4-hour LIVE training to learn how to do Arvigo® Self-Abdominal Massage for personal use.
*Offering 2 Class Time Options to choose from to attend this Live 4 hour training by Zoom-
- 2 Evening Classes (September 13 & 15, 7-9 pm EST) OR
- 1 Daytime Class (Sunday September 18 12-4pm EST)
*minimum number of attendees required to run each of these 3 times otherwise the time that the majority can attend will be chosen
*Important Note: MUST ATTEND THIS CLASS LIVE. As per Arvigo® Institute guidelines, this is a LIVE ONLY TRAINING therefore recorded replays will NOT be available. It’s the only portion of the Belly Be Well™ Self-Care Foundation program that doesn’t include replays therefore it's necessary to attend live in order to benefit from it fully.
Discover the history and origins of the Arvigo® Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy, why it can be transformative and get introduced to step-by-step instructions on how to do the self-abdominal massage technique (for personal use).
Learn about the physiology of the abdomen and pelvis to understand why the Arvigo® Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy can be so beneficial
- Watch LIVE instructional demonstrations of all of the steps of the Arvigo® self-abdominal technique
- Have guided practice rounds of trying the Arvigo® self-abdominal massage technique until you everyone feels confident doing it
- Receive the Arvigo Institute’s step by step instructions guide on how to do Arvigo® self-abdominal massage to use as a reference
2. Access to the Belly Be Well™ Self-Care Essentials Guide
Through video lessons and/or pdf’s shared with you over the 4 week program you’ll become confident in incorporating 6 other essential self-care strategies for belly health that have been game-changing for Christine Matheson's patients as well as in her own self-care practice including:
- How to do a traditional naturopathic Castor Oil Pack or Rub
- How to do Dry Skin Brushing properly for lymphatic drainage
- Top Acupressure points to massage for optimized abdominal health
- Favourite Yoga Poses that can bring ease to the abdomen
- Key Breathing Techniques to deeply relax or tone the belly
- Calming Meditations to support the vitality of your abdomen
- Bonus: Complete a Belly Self-Love Scale & Assessment
3) A Belly Be Well™ Self-Care Foundation Workbook
Keep all your insights and notes organized in one place with this printable PDF workbook that you can keep as a handy reference guide
- Includes a Belly Be Well® Self Care Tracker to help you observe and track your response to each technique so you can begin to fine-tune what works best for you
When you enroll during this special limited time period
you’ll get the:
Belly Be Well™ Self-Care Foundation($697 Value)
The Arvigo Institute’s ‘Tending the Belly’ 4 hour LIVE training to learn Arvigo® self-abdominal massage for personal use delivered by Zoom
Access to the Belly Be Well™Self-Care Essentials Guide (includes Video Lessons with replays available and/or pdf’s)
A Belly Be Well™ Self-Care Foundation Workbook
but wait, there's more...
Plus These Bonuses to Help You Keep Your Belly Well
Two Self-Care Practice/Q&A Sessions via Zoom with Christine Matheson
This is your chance to ask Christine, Arvigo® Therapy Practitioner, any questions about how to do Arvigo® Self Abdominal Massage or any of the self-care techniques outlined in the Belly Be Well™Self Care Essentials Guide (offered once a week after the Live Training) and to review any of the program material to help you integrate everything successfully with added accountability and support.
At every session, Christine will also share a nutritional tip to optimize your gut health for a happier belly.
(A $97 Value)
Wellness of the Pelvis: Guest Interview and Q&A with a Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist
The health of a woman's pelvis and the stability of her pelvic floor muscles directly affects her belly health and her overall vitality. Throughout her 21 years in the field of women's, Christine has worked closely with pelvic floor physiotherapists and feels strongly that every woman could benefit from seeing one. However, many women are unaware of the benefits of seeing a pelvic floor physiotherapist and aren't sure how to find one. Christine will interview a colleague and experienced pelvic floor physiotherapist to get all your questions answered about how this practical therapy can help improve a women's belly health at all stages of life.
(A $49 Value)
PAY IN FULL BONUS
Natural Supplements for Belly Health Q&A - Extra Zoom Session with Christine Matheson
One of the most common questions that Christine receives about belly health, as a licensed naturopathic doctor, is about natural supplements:
“Should I take a probiotic?”, “Are digestive enzymes helpful for bloating?”, “What can I take for constipation?”, “What is a prebiotic?” “What can help with period cramps”, “Is fish oil good to take?“
In this extra special Zoom call with Christine Matheson, just for those who chose the 'Pay in Full' option, a review of which supplements are worth considering discussing with your health care practitioner and what to look for in supplement quality will be covered. She’ll also answer all of your burning questions to navigate the huge and overwhelming world of supplements targeted for belly wellness and the confusing marketing that makes you feel like you should be taking a fistful of vitamins a day.
(A $49 Value)
FAST ACTION BONUS (if registered before August 31, 11:59pm EST)
Digest Your Best Starter Guide-Extra Zoom Session with Christine Matheson
In this bonus session key nutritional tips and recipes ideas for optimal gut microbiome health and a happier belly will be explored. This is a 1-hour information-packed Zoom Session with Christine Matheson that is offered during the 4-week program on Friday, September 23 at 1 pm (recording will also be available)*Those who are already registered before this date will receive this bonus automatically!
(A $49 Value)
“This program was a powerhouse of information, knowledge and techniques that every woman should know. Christine made the classes fun and interesting and she is a very knowledgeable, courteous and helpful teacher who made every bit of the course worth it”.
Sabin A., Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Here’s what you’re getting when you enroll today:
The Belly Be Well™ Self-Care Foundation
- The Arvigo Institute’s ‘Tending the Belly’ 4-hour LIVE training to learn Arvigo® self-abdominal massage for personal use
- Access to the Belly Be Well™Self-Care Essentials Guide reviewing 6 powerful strategies to optimize your belly health to help you have a lifelong toolkit
- A Belly Be Well™Self-Care Foundation Workbook
- BONUS #1- 2 Self-Care Practice/Q&A Sessions with Dr. Christine Matheson - $97 Value
- BONUS #2- Wellness of the Pelvis: Guest Interview & Q&A with a Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist - $49 Value
- BONUS #3- (For Pay in Full Only) Extra Q&A Session on Natural Supplements for Belly Health with Christine Matheson - $49 Value
Total Value of Bonuses: $195
When you add it all up, that’s a value of $892
But when you enroll today, you’ll get access to everything at a special introductory price:
*All prices in Canadian dollars & any applicable taxes are included
A One-Time Payment of
$397PAY IN FULL + GET EXTRA BONUS
Who is The Belly Be Well™Self-Care Foundation not appropriate for?
This program is not designed for you:
- If you have a severe digestive, pelvic or gynecological health disorder or an emergency situation that requires medical attention or services
And please be advised that Arvigo® Techniques of Maya Abdominal Massage is not advised if:
- you are pregnant or not sure if you might be pregnant
- you have an a IUD (Intra-uterine-device) in place
- you have had a very recent abdominal or pelvic surgery (wait until 8-12 weeks after) including if you have had a very recent hernia repair
- you have acute abdominal or pelvic pain that has not been properly diagnosed
- you have an active gastro-intestinal or pelvic infection
- CAUTION and modifications need to be taken if there is a hiatal hernia or if Gastro-esophageal Reflux Disorder (GERD) is active
I personally cannot wait to guide you through
The Belly Be Well™ Self-Care Foundation
Hi! I’m Christine Matheson,
I will be your guide and I am the creator of Belly Be Well™ programs. I know firsthand what it feels like to experience the benefits of transforming your belly health. In my teens, I was diagnosed with irregular periods and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and spent years with tummy troubles searching for the best approaches and techniques to manage my belly health symptoms.
After being inspired by the naturopathic doctor who helped me to put my health back into my own hands by implementing many self-care practices, I decided to spend years studying to became a licensed naturopathic doctor and Arvigo® Therapy Practitioner to deepen my knowledge and to help others find belly bliss.
At this time I've been practicing for over 21 years as an ND and I've had the pleasure of supporting over 2000 patients with a focus on digestive, pelvic, menstrual and fertility health.
The Belly Be Well™Self-Care Foundation program is what I wish I could have found when I was looking for practical and impactful strategies to improve my belly health.
I have found Arvigo® abdominal massage and yoga to be game-changing on my wellness journey. That's why I also became trained as an Arvigo® practitioner and as a Kundalini yoga instructor and I’ll be sharing the benefits of these self-care practices and more with you in this program.
More and more self-care needs to play a critical role in your health care. The daily habits we form today can have dramatic effect on our vitality and longevity.
Self-care is not a luxury, it’s a necessity.
Your health is your wealth and when you invest time into up-leveling the wellness of your belly and the functioning of your abdominal organs this can have the upside of also improving your immunity, mood, hormones, metabolism, skin health, and more.
Should you choose to accept my invitation, I would be honoured to be your coach and guide to help you reach your belly health goals!