The Belly Be Well™ Healthy Gut RESET
with Christine Matheson
This live and interactive 14 day online group program is the first of its kind to combine helping you implement a clear roadmap to revitalize your gut health while teaching you the benefits of the Arvigo® self-abdominal massage technique and a curated wellness toolkit of other powerful self-care strategies so that you can digest your best without feeling confused about what to eat, having to purchase any supplements or needing to spend hours a day on self-care.
Let’s talk about who this is really for…
- You’re tired of experiencing stubborn digestive concerns like bloating, gas or constipation and you really want to know how to make your belly feel well
- You'd like to be proactive about your gut health but aren't sure where to start because there are so many tips about gut health out there
- You've already taken some steps to support your gut health but you feel like you might be missing some strategies so you'd like some guidance to make sure that you can consistently have the best gut health
- Or you’re quite knowledgeable about your gut health and always keen to learn new insights that are game-changing for maintaining a healthy gut such as learning about the power of Arvigo® self-abdominal massage which you find intriguing
By the end of this program,
you will have…
Completed a gut health self-assessmentto determine the foods and self-care approaches that may be most appropriate for you at this time
Gained training in Arvigo® self-abdominal massageas a 5 minute minimum daily self-care technique (for personal use only) that can keep your gut flowing and flourishing
Discovered how to optimize the power of your mighty gut microbiome through your food choicesand why mending and defending it is key to improving your immunity, mood, metabolism, hormones, skin health and more
Implemented simple strategies to become a #superdigesterbecause regular bowel movements are so key for daily detoxification (and it’s important that we get more comfortable talking about poop!)
Developed a deep appreciation for the gut brain connectionand taken steps to manage the stress connections you may have with your gut health to avoid weakening the flow of your digestion
Learned when it may be important to talk to your doctorand when it can be helpful to “test and not guess” and which natural supplements may be worth discussing
Found out why I developed the ‘Matheson Method’to make sure we all utilize strategies that ensure wellness from the inside out
Set your #gutsygoals based on everything you’ve learned during the resetto develop a doable and empowering gut-loving health routine
What’s Inside of The Belly Be Well™ Healthy Gut Reset
WEEK 1- MODULE 1
Gut Health Essentials and the Well-Fed Gut Plan
Gain practical insights about your digestive system so that you feel more gut health savvy and learn what nutritional approaches can feed your gut microbiome to supercharge your vitality
- Gut health 101 principles and the power of your gut microbiome
- Complete a gut health self-assessment
- Map out your meals during the reset and beyond to nourish your gut
- Learn the must-have daily self-care practices to help you become a #superdigester
WEEK 1 - MODULE 2
Part 1 of Arvigo® ‘Tending the Belly’ Self-Abdominal Massage Training developed by the Arvigo Institute
Learn about the origins of the Arvigo® Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy, why it can be transformative and get introduced to how to do this self-abdominal massage technique (for personal use).
- Complete a Belly Love Scale Assessment
- Watch a demonstration of the Arvigo® self-abdominal technique
- Practice round of trying Arvigo® self-abdominal massage technique
WEEK 2 - MODULE 3
Keeping Calm So Your Gut Can Carry On
A deep dive into understanding how intricately linked your gut and brain are and how vital it is to manage stress to optimize your gut health and prevent digestive concerns
Discover how fascinating the vagus nerve and enteric nervous system are
- Learn key strategies you can try that can quickly calm the down the gut
- Review your #gutsygoals to make a realistic plan for beyond the reset
WEEK 2 - MODULE 4
Part 2 of Arvigo® ‘Tending the Belly’ Self-Abdominal Massage Training developed by the Arvigo Institute
Learn about the physiology of the abdomen and pelvis to understand why the Arvigo® Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy can be beneficial and review the steps of the technique (for personal use only).
- Reassess the Belly Love Scale Assessment
- Watch a second demonstration of the Arvigo® self-abdominal technique (for personal use only) as a review
- Second practice round to feel confident doing the Arvigo® self-abdominal massage technique
When you enroll during this special limited time period
you’ll get the:
Belly Be Well™ Healthy Gut Reset($497 Value)
4 Core Modules delivered via live group video session on Zoom starting JUNE 14/21 (Mondays and Wednesday evenings)
Create a well-fed gut plan based on your gut health assessment
Start practicing daily strategies to be a #superdigester
Yoga poses, meditation, and deep breathing techniques to activate the vagus nerve to improve your gut and brain connection
Start Arvigo® self-care abdominal massage after completing the ‘Tending the Belly’ training developed by the Arvigo Institute
Finalize your #gutsygoals for your gut-loving health routine beyond the reset
but wait, there's more...
Plus These Bonuses to Help You Digest Your Best
The Belly Be Well™ Healthy Gut Reset RECIPE BOOK
With a total of 30 recipe ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, treats and beverages, this guide has been thoughtfully crafted just for this program with recipes defined as gut soothing or strengthening to help support what you need most based on your gut health assessment.
(A $47 Value)
Private Belly Be Well™ Healthy Gut Reset FACEBOOK GROUP
This will be your supportive community resource during the program where your instructor Christine Matheson will provide daily posts with even more amazing gut health tips that will become part of your curated Belly Be Well™ Healthy Gut Toolkit. It will also be a place where you can share your wins and questions so that you feel confident and empowered in becoming a #superdigester and while developing your #gustygoals to love your gut during and beyond the reset
(A $99 Value)
WEEKLY Q&A ZOOM CALLS with Christine Matheson
This is your chance to pick Christine’s brain during 2 calls (one per week on Thursdays) and to hear about the trials and tribulations of her own gut health journey and everything she has learned in her over 20 years as a naturopathic doctor supporting patients to transform their health with the foundation of thriving gut health. Guest speakers may appear including the co-creator of the Belly Be Well™ Healthy Gut Reset Recipe Guide, Jordana Levine.
(A $149 Value)
Here’s what you’re getting when you enroll today:
The Belly Be Well™ Healthy Gut Reset
4 Core Modules
- BONUS #1- The Belly Be Well™ Healthy Gut Reset Recipe Guide - $47 Value
- BONUS #2- Access to Private Belly Be Well™Healthy Gut Reset Facebook Group - $99 Value
- BONUS #3- Weekly Q&A Zoom Calls with Christine Matheson $149 Value
Total Value of Bonuses: $295
When you add it all up, that’s a value of $792
But when you enroll today, you’ll get access to everything at a special introductory price:
*All prices in Canadian dollars & any applicable taxes are included
Who is The Belly Be Well™ Healthy Gut Reset not appropriate for?
This program is not designed for you:
- If you have a severe digestive health disorder or emergency that requires medical attention or medical services
And please be advised that Arvigo® Techniques of Maya Abdominal Massage is not advised if:
- you are pregnant or not sure if you might be pregnant
- you have an a IUD (Intra-uterine-device) in place
- you have had a very recent abdominal or pelvic surgery (wait until 8-12 weeks after) including if you have had a very recent hernia repair
- you have acute abdominal or pelvic pain that has not been properly diagnosed
- you have an active gastro-intestinal or pelvic infection
- CAUTION and modifications need to be taken if there is a hiatal hernia or if Gastro-esophageal Reflux Disorder (GERD) is active
I personally cannot wait to guide you through
The Belly Be Well™ Healthy Gut Reset
Hi! I’m Christine Matheson,
I am the facilitator and creator of Belly Be Well ™ programs. I know firsthand what it feels like to experience the benefits of transforming your gut health. I was diagnosed with Irritable Bowel Syndrome in my teens and spent years searching and finding the best approaches and techniques to manage my symptoms. I even ended up going to the lengths of becoming a naturopathic doctor to deepen my knowledge. At this point, I've been practicing naturopathic medicine with a focus on gut health for over 20 years and have had the pleasure of supporting over 2000 patients.
I have to admit, I’ve become a bit of a gut health geek and ninja! But you don’t need to go to those lengths because I am going to summarize the pearls of wisdom about gut health that I took years to discover in just 2 weeks during this reset program.
On my digestive wellness journey, I found Arvigo® abdominal massage and yoga to be game-changing. That's why I also became trained as an Arvigo® practitioner and as a Kundalini yoga instructor and will share the benefits of these easy-to-implement strategies with you.
The Belly Be Well™ Healthy Gut Reset program is what I wish I could have found when I was looking for clear answers to improving my gut health.
If you’re totally new to the power of having good gut health or you’ve been on a gut health journey for a while, I would love you to join me on this reset so I can share a holistic approach that I’ve discovered that can create a ripple effect of surprising health benefits.
Your health is your wealth and when you invest time into up-leveling your digestive wellness this can have the upside of also improving your immunity, mood, hormones, metabolism, skin health, and more.
If you take care of your gut, your gut will take care of you!
Should you choose to accept my invitation, I would love to help you go with your gut.